Save to Win Account
Save to Win is a special savings account at your credit union that gives you all the benefits of having a savings account — plus more! You get chances to win $5,000 quarterly prizes, plus monthly cash prizes! Every $25 deposit into this share certificate helps build your savings and gets you another chance to win — up to 10 chances every month. Plus, all the money you deposit into the Save to Win account is still yours, with dividends!
Save to Win runs year-round and members can open a Save to Win account at any time. The sooner you start saving, the more entries you will earn towards monthly and quarterly prizes!
Not everyone will win a prize, but if you make regular deposits into your Save to Win account all year, you are guaranteed to end up with more money saved than you started with. You seriously have nothing to lose — and everything to win!
Stop by any branch location to get started today.
To participate, you must be at least 18 years or older, a legal resident of a prize-linked saving state and a member at a participating credit union.
- What Is Save to Win?
- It’s a special savings account at your credit union that helps you build your savings while also giving you chances to win $5,000 quarterly prizes, plus monthly cash prizes! Every time you save $25 in a Save to Win account, you get another chance to win — up to 10 chances every month. Plus, all the money you deposit into the Save to Win account is still yours, plus dividends. It’s savings — with benefits!
- How Do I Open An Account?
- Simply request a 12-month Save to Win share certificate and make an opening deposit of $25. Your initial deposit is your first step to saving and is your first entry into the monthly and quarterly prize drawings. As you continue to make additional deposits into the account, you will accumulate more entries in the monthly and quarterly prize drawings. To participate, you must be at least 18 years or older, a legal resident of a prize-linked saving state and a member at a participating credit union.
- How Can I Earn Chances To Win?
- Every $25 deposited into your account, up to $250 per month, is another chance to win. You may make deposits of any amount into the account each month, but prize entries are limited to 10 per month.
- What Are The Prizes?
- The real prize is the savings account you will build with regular deposits each month. But to sweeten the pot, thousands of monthly prizes and several quarterly prizes up to $5,000 will be awarded throughout the year. The winner will be notified by phone or mail. All Save to Win account holders at participating credit unions will be eligible for the prizes. Prizes will be deposited into the winners’ traditional share accounts. Official account and prize entry rules and a complete list of prizes are available at www.savetowin.org.
- What Is A SHARE Certificate?
- A share certificate is a fixed-rate, fixed-term account issued by a credit union. You will earn a specified dividend if the certificate is held for the full term; in the case of Save to Win, the term is 12 months.
- What’s The Dividend Rate?
- Please ask a Member Service Representative for the dividend on the Save to Win share certificate.
- Can I Withdraw Money From My SHARE certificate?
- Yes, you are allowed to take one withdrawal from your Save to Win account in the 12-month period. A $25 withdrawal fee will apply.
- How Are My Prize Entries Calculated?
- Each month, we’ll look at your current savings balance as compared to the previous month’s balance. You’ll receive one entry for every $25 increase. For example, if your Save to Win balance increases by $50, you will receive two prize entries for the month. Those prize entries will also be added into the quarterly prize drawing, giving you additional chances to take home one of the $5,000 prizes!
- Why open a Save to Win account?
- Because you seriously have nothing to lose — and everything to win! Not everyone will win a prize, but with regular deposits into your Save to Win account all year, you are guaranteed to end up with more money saved than when you started.