Become a Member
"Once a Member, always a Member." Once a person joins Earthmover Credit Union, he or she may remain a member for life, even if the person's relationship to a qualifying organization or place of residence changes. We are always dedicated to providing you with the best member service to help you grow and succeed in our community. Stop in at your nearest branch or apply online and become a member and owner today!
Who Can Join?
Earthmover Credit Union is a community credit union with membership available to anyone who meets ONE of the following qualifications:
- If you live or work in Kendall, Kane, DuPage, Will, DeKalb, Grundy, or LaSalle county
- If an immediate family member is a member of Earthmover Credit Union
- If you work for one of our Select Employer Groups
For more information on membership qualifications, please contact us.
How to Join
Opening an account at Earthmover Credit Union is just a click away. Before you begin, here are some things you are going to need to have handy: name, date of birth, address, driver’s license or state ID, and social security number. Start the quick and easy online account application where you can request a savings and checking account. Once complete, an ECU representative will be contacting you to finalize your request. Let's get started!
*For minors, 17 years old and younger, please schedule and appointment at any one of our branch locations to open your account in person.
Apply in Person
Schedule an appointment at any of our branches. We will make opening an ECU account an easy and pleasant experience.
To open an account at one of our offices, please bring:
- A valid Driver's License and a copy of your recent paycheck stub showing your current address. If your current address does not appear on your pay stub, please bring a copy of a bill showing your correct mailing address.
- Bring a check or cash in the amount of $25. (Note: if you are submitting a check, please make it payable to Earthmover Credit Union).
to an ECU Br!