Panther Credit Union
Serving the Students of Oswego High School
You know Oswego High School (OHS) is a great place for learning, but did you know that it also offers students the opportunity to take their first steps in learning financial responsibility? If not, now is the time to learn about Panther Credit Union (PCU), Oswego High School’s on-campus student run credit union branch of Earthmover Credit Union.
Panther Credit Union has been serving OHS students for 20 years with continued success. During these 20 years, many OHS students have taken advantage of the financial benefits of the program. In doing so, these students have started their way down the path to financial success.
As students’ progress through their high school years, it is important to have a financial institution that can assist along the way. To do so, PCU offers OHS students the opportunity to open their own personal accounts, establish good savings habits, and start building credit. Plus, accounts opened at PCU are also welcome to use any of Earthmover's branches.
Products & Services available to OHS students:
- Savings — Student Savings Accounts ($10 deposit required to open a savings account, $25 if 18 years old, students under the age of 17 can open a savings without a parent.)
- Student Checking and Debit/ATM Card ($10 deposit to open a checking account, students under the age of 17 can open a checking account with a parent.)
- Low Rate Auto Loans (New & Used)
- VISA Classic Credit Cards ($1,000 minimum)
- 24-Hour Access to Your Accounts Via:
PCU Hours of Business
Open during lunch on full days of school. Closed during the summer.
Family Conversations about Money
Learn about topics, strategies, and best practices for having family conversations about money.
Conversaciones familiares sobre el dinero
Aprende sobre los temas, las estrategias y las mejores prácticas para tener conversaciones familiares sobre el dinero.