Saving for the future begins today with a Dewey Din-O-Saver Kid’s Club Savings Account. Children ages 12 and under can open their own youth savings account and start saving for tomorrow (Note: a parent or legal guardian is required to sign as joint on the account). It only takes a $5 deposit to open a Dewey Din-O-Saver Account! Don’t wait, now is the time start a savings program for that special young person in your life. Stop into an ECU branch today!
- Free gift when opening a new account
- Earn interest on all balances
- No fees
- Helps teach good savings habits at a young age
- Special youth events held throughout the year
- Photos with Dewey the Dinosaur and friends
- Special youth gift giveaways
- Birthday cards are sent to Dewey Account holders, which can be used to redeem a free gift at any Earthmover branch office
Smart saving starts today!
Become a Member - It's Quick & Easy!
We offer three convenient options for starting the application process:
- Fill out our online Account Application Request Form
- Stop by one of our convenient locations
- Call us at 800.844.2ECU
Family Conversations About Money
Learn about topics, strategies and best practices for having family conversations about money.
Conversaciones familiares sobre el dinero
Aprende sobre los temas, las estrategias y las mejores prácticas para tener conversaciones familiares sobre el dinero.