Panther Credit Union
You know Oswego High School (OHS) is a great place for learning, but did you know that it also offers students the opportunity to take their first steps in learning financial responsibility? If not, now is the time to learn about Panther Credit Union (PCU), Oswego High School’s on-campus student run credit union branch of Earthmover Credit Union.
Panther Credit Union Rebranding Logo Contest
Congratulations to our winner Brenna Clausen! Check out Brenna's winning entry below! Thank you all for your participation!
Continuing to Serve the Students of Oswego High School
Panther Credit Union has been serving OHS students for 20 years with continued success. During these 20 years, many OHS students have taken advantage of the financial benefits of the program. In doing so, these students have started their way down the path to financial success.
As students’ progress through their high school years, it is important to have a financial institution that can assist along the way. To do so, PCU offers OHS students the opportunity to open their own personal accounts, establish good savings habits, and start building credit. Plus, accounts opened at PCU are also welcome to use any of Earthmover's branches.
Products & Services available to OHS students:
- Savings—Student Savings Accounts ($10 deposit required to open a savings account, $25 if 18 years old, students under the age of 17 can open a savings without a parent.)
- Student Checking and Debit/ATM Card ($10 deposit to open a checking account, students under the age of 17 can open a checking account with a parent.)
- Low Rate Auto Loans (New & Used)
- VISA Classic Credit Cards ($150 minimum)
- 24-Hour Access to Your Accounts Via:
- FREE Member Audio Response System (MARS)—automated phone teller 630.844.9511
- FREE Online Home Banking*— (*Checking account required.)
MOVE Up To Better Student Banking Today!
To open a Panther Credit Union Account or to learn more stop by the PCU branch located in Oswego High School across from the cafeteria, contact an Earthmover Financial Service Representative at 630-844-4950, or click on the link listed below to start the application process.
PCU Hours of Business:
Open during lunch on full days of school. Closed during the summer.
MEET PCU Staff: