Teen Investment Program
As a savings club for young adults, the Earthmover Teen Investment Program offers the opportunity to learn money management principles while saving for the future. To get started, all you have to do is open a TIP savings account with a $10 deposit (Note: a parent or legal guardian is required to sign as joint on the account.) From there, TIP members can apply for their very own checking account*, Visa debit card, and Visa credit card with a limit of $150. All of these products will help TIP members to establish good money managment skills.
Don't wait, your financial future starts today!
Listed below are 3 convenient options for starting the application process:
- Fill out our online Account Application Request Form
- Stop by one of our Convenient Locations
- Call us at 800.844.2ECU
*Minimum age requirement for a ECU TIP checking account and ECU Visa credit card is 16 years of age and requires a joint member over the age of 18.
Teen Investment Program Scholarship
Starting on 02/11/2019, Earthmover Credit Union will be accepting entries for the Teen Investment Program (T.I.P) College Scholarships. There will be a total of 4 scholarship winners amounts will be as follows: 1st Place will be granted $2,000, 2nd Place will be granted $1000, 3rd Place will be granted $500, and 4th Place will be granted $500.
- Entrants must have a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale or a 4.0 GPA on a 5.0 scale
- Entrants must also have a Panther Credit Union (PCU) or Earthmover Credit Union (ECU) account
- Complete the following essay questions:
- Submit a 2-3 page essay. You can mail your packet to ECU’s address below or you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pick an experience from your own life and explain how it has influenced your development.
- All entries must include a completed Entry Form, which is available at all Earthmover Credit Union locations and at www.earthmovercu.com
- Copy of transcript
- DEADLINE: April 15th, 2019
Entries will be accepted from 02/11/2019 – 04/15/2019 at all Earthmover locations or by mail at Earthmover Credit Union, Attn. Marketing, 2195 Baseline Rd., Oswego, IL 60543. If you know of any students who are eligible, be sure to get them an entry form.