Reopening Branch Plan
All our branch lobbies are open for your banking needs. We are asking for staff and members to wear masks when inside the branch. To minimize your wait time in the lobby and improve your overall experience, we are continuing to ask members to make an appointment through our website for any financial service requests. To make an appointment, you will find an appointment option on our homepage. Appointments are necessary for any financial service requests like:
- Opening Accounts
- Applying for a Loan
- Fraud Paperwork
- General Account Maintenance
If possible, please continue to use the drive-up for simple transactions like:
- Withdraw Money
- Deposit A Check
- Request A Vehicle Sticker
- Money Orders
- Cashier Checks
Safety Tips to Remember
- To enter a branch, wearing a mask is required if you are not vaccinated. If you are fully vaccinated you are not required to wear a mask. Please remove your sunglasses and hats when entering the branch.
- You must have an appointment for an financial service office visit.
- We will continue to reinforce social distancing at all locations and request that only members conducting their banking transactions enter our branches. Please keep your party to 2 people.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms, please stay home and use our digital services for your banking needs.
We offer self-service banking with 24/7 account access through our mobile, online and MARS (Member Audio Response System) telephone banking services.
- Check Balances
- Transfer Funds
- Deposit checks
- Apply for a loan
- Pay Bills
Get started today! Enroll in online banking!
Download our Mobile App today!
We are Here to Help
We are ready to work with those negatively affected by this outbreak and are experiencing financial difficulty. Review our COVID-19 hardship assistance. If you are looking for additional help we are prepared to offer assistance, as needed, through a range of measures. If you need assistance at all, please contact us at 630.844.4950.
Again, as this continues to evolve, we will communicate any changes to our plans. We appreciate your understanding and patience during this time. We wish you and your family good health.
For additional guidance and precautions, refer to the following websites: