Reopening Branch Plan
Effective Monday, November 23rd, all our branch lobbies will be open to serve our members by appointment only. Members needing to conduct teller transactions are encouraged to use the drive-up or use our digital solutions services. To make an appointment, you will find an appointment option on our homepage. Appointments are necessary for any financial service requests like:
- Opening Accounts
- Applying for a Loan
- Fraud Paperwork
- General Account Maintenance
If possible, please continue to use the drive-up for simple transactions like:
- Withdraw Money
- Deposit A Check
- Request A Vehicle Sticker
- Money Orders
- Cashier Checks
Safety Tips to Remember
- To enter a branch, wearing a mask is required. Please remove your sunglasses and hats when entering the branch.
- You must have an appointment for an financial service office visit.
- Be prepared to answer COVID-19 pre-screening questions prior to all in branch appointments.
- We will continue to reinforce social distancing at all locations and request that only members conducting their banking transactions enter our branches. Please keep your party to 2 people.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms, please stay home and use our digital services for your banking needs.
We offer self-service banking with 24/7 account access through our mobile, online and MARS (Member Audio Response System) telephone banking services.
- Check Balances
- Transfer Funds
- Deposit checks
- Apply for a loan
- Pay Bills
Get started today! For online banking, enroll here!
Download our Mobile App today!
We are Here to Help
We are ready to work with those negatively affected by this outbreak and are experiencing financial difficulty. Click here to
review our COVID-19 hardship assistance. If you are looking for additional help we are prepared to offer assistance, as needed, through a range of measures. If you need assistance at all, please contact us at 630.844.4950.
Again, as this continues to evolve, we will communicate any changes to our plans. We appreciate your understanding and patience during this time. We wish you and your family good health.
For additional guidance and precautions, refer to the following websites: